Friday, April 22, 2016

Recent Buy - Apr 22, 2016

Starbucks (SBUX)

 4 shares of SBUX at a price of $57.60 = $230.40

I initiated a very small position on the dip. Not a very good price I would have hoped for, but would love to buy more if it goes cheaper. SBUX valuations listed below.

Funny that divhut just a recent comment on SBUX. Hope he would have bought on this deip as well :)

Total Investments =  $230.40

Basic data for SBUX at time of purchase for informational purposes (data from finviz):

P/E : 37.18

Forward P/E : 27.63
LT Debt/Equity : 0.33
PEG : 2.04

Payout ratio 38.20%


StockDividend YieldDividend Increase (In Years)
SBUX1.32%6*

Long SBUX. Thanks for reading. Please add your comments on these buys.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recent buy. I have SBUX on my watch list for a while now. Still on the sidelines waiting to jump into that name. I guess it's not bad to nibble on that stock every now and then and slowly build up a position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it goes down some more :) Would love to add more as well.

    ReplyDelete