Thursday, April 28, 2016

Recent Buy - Apr 28 2016

Apple Inc. (AAPL)

 10 shares of AAPL at a price of $95.90 + $3.95 comm. = $962.95

I added to AAPL on the dip and Icahn's exit (glad it dropped due to this - not a fan of this guy). I'm close to a full position on AAPL and may add some more if it drops below $92. Hope it stays a dividend growth stock for a few more years. Excited for iPhone 7 and possibly a better Apple Watch (PS: not an Apple Fanboy)

Total Investments =  $962.95

Basic data for AAPL at time of purchase for informational purposes (data from finviz):

P/E 10.39

Forward P/E : 9.83
LT Debt/Equity : 0.41
PEG : 0.96

Payout ratio 21.40%

StockDividend YieldDividend Increase (In Years)
AAPL2.13%3*

Long AAPL. Thanks for reading. Please add your comments/suggestions on this buy.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of people are snagging AAPL as a dividend stock this week. I honestly don't think you can go wrong here. Whatever bashers are saying right now, the company has a strong brand and a solid product (hate the product myself but still own a few of them because they're very reliable... dang Iphone...). Nice buy here and hope to see some growth continue for the dividend in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't hate their products that much :) and own a few as well. But not happy seeing them catching up (to companies like Samsung) and would like to see them innovate a few things
      in the near future. thanks

      Delete
  2. Buy on the dips, right? AAPL still spits out cash like nothing and the near term negativity looks like a good time to add some shares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fanboy myself...but you cant deny apples ability to generate cash. I am hoping for the price to get a bit lower on monday, where I probably will initiate a position my self.

    Regards
    Dividend Freedom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably it will, until iPhone 7 rumors/news start to show up regularly :)

      Delete