Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Recent ETF Purchases - 04/05/16 and 04/06/2016

I'm compelled to buy ETFs in my 401K account to avoid commisions. I try to buy Vanguard ETFs (some risky as my previous post) that have low fees.  

Vanguard Value ETF Shares (VTV)

4 shares of VTV at an price of $81.50 =  $326.00


Vanguard Total World Stock ETF Shares (VT)

4 shares of VT at an price of $56.60. =  $226.40


I like the top ten holdings of both ETF portfolios (they are mostly similar and account for 30% of the portfolio), but I guess the rest 70% are what matters. I haven't looked at them.

Total Investments =  $552.40

Long all ETFs listed above. Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment