Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Recently Sold - Apr 14 2016

I rarely sell. But needed to. Also missed selling GPS when I was up about 20%. So need to be more proactive and look at dividend announcements/history more often.

I sold 12% of my BBL shares due to poor performance and dividend cut. Looks like they have gone up a bit :) May sell a few more

20 shares of BBL at $25.65 = $513

I wanted to sell all my shares of NOV following the dividend cut, but haven't yet due to commissions. May revisit soon and sell them all. Still hold about 50 shares 


6 shares of NOV at $29.30
 = $175.80

Total proceeds = $688.80

Short on NOV and BBL (small % of my total holdings). Thanks for reading. Please add your comments on these sells.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment