Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Recent Buys - Apr 19 2016

EAT (Brinker International Inc.)

3 shares of EAT at $44.01 = $132.03

Averaged down a bit. May buy some more after some more research.

Non dividend purchase:

NFLX (Netflix Inc) 

A risky purchase that I may not hold for long. But very bullish on the business model even-though other content providers are stepping up the streaming business.

5 shares of Netflix Inc at an average of $96.61 = $483.05

Total Amount = $615.08

Long on EAT. Thanks for reading. Please add your comments on these buys.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recent buys with us. I don't hold either name in my portfolios and don't plan to especially NFLX. I know there are many great growth stocks out there but I'm solely interested in dividend paying companies. As far as EAT, I'll stick with my YUM and MCD for now and maybe one day SBUX too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I hear you on NFLX :) I guess This is my first non dividend paying stock. Waiting for SBUX as well. Hope we become shareholders soon :). Thanks so much for your comments

    ReplyDelete